BASF| Huge Internship Opportunity 2021
Closing Date: 2 December 2020
We understand that talent is the future. For this reason, in Market Area Africa BASF provides meaningful & hands-on learning opportunities to deserving students from across the continent through a variety of Young Talent Development Programmes. The BASF Internship Programme will run for 12 months.
What we expect
- Diploma: Biotechnology, Analytical Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Degree: Chemical Engineering
- Diploma: Marketing Management
- Degree: Supply Chain / Logistics / Finance
- Degree: Animal Science / Food Science
- The student must be seeking in-service training in order to graduate
- The student must have fully completed S4 theory with a P1 & P2 (Request letter from the University)
BASF Internship Programme is based on the 70:20:10 Model of Learning and Development which is based on three types of learning: Hands-on work and experience-based (70%), asking questions and interacting with fellow colleagues (20%) and formal classroom training (10%). BASF is an equal opportunity employer which we embrace diversity and the principles of employment equity.
Please note: Applications must be accompanied by the following documents; 2 page CV and full academic record/transcript
How to Apply
Apply Online for the BASF Chemistry Graduate / Internship Programme
Apply Online for the BASF Trainee Graduate / Internship Programme