We would like to offer candidates the opportunity to join the apprenticeship programme based at Distell SA Distilleries Van Ryn in Stellenbosch. The successful applicant will report to the Engineering Specialist
This exciting entry level career opportunity is suited to a highly motivated, hardworking, committed individual who is reliable, punctual and determined to succeed who needs his/her 80 weeks practical exposure in an organization, so as to qualify as Millwright through a trade test at a recognised institution. The successful candidate will be expected to enter into a contract commencing on 01 February 2021
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Undergoing training in the trade of the Millwright apprenticeship and to qualify as an Artisan;
- Participating in the apprenticeship training programme;
- Delivery quality work at all times; and
- Performing allocated duties.
The successful candidate must preferably have the following skills and qualifications:
- Good technical problem solving skills;
- Have proven verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Attention to detail (meticulous and accurate); and
- Sound knowledge of safety regulations and procedures.
- Matric with Maths and Science
- N3 or Diploma in Engineering studies with relevant Electrical and Mechanical trade theory.
- Own reliable transport;
- Work extended hours as and/or when required;
- Willingness to be utilised at different Distell sites.
If you are interested and meet all requirements, please register and apply via the Distell Career website.
Reference number: 17344 Closing Date: 01 December 2020
Job Segment: Engineer, Electrical, Engineering
The post Distell Group: Apprenticeship Programme 2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.