Maintenance Assistant | Automotive | Uitenhage Port Elizabeth
Salary: Market Related + Benefits
Complement Recruitment are recruiting for a Maintenance Assistant, Junior semi-skilled Artisan from the automotive industry. Experience with heavy duty equipment and machinery essential in the motor or component industries. 3 years minimum experience in Automotive in a similar role. Candidates must have their own reliable transport. The position is based in Uitenhage.
Please Forward: Updated Microsoft Word CV ONLY, Trade Test Copy & Current Salary to – [email protected]
- Matric, Minimum of a N4 Motor Mechanics or 3 years’ experience preferably Diesel
- Mechanical background
- Drivers Licence (Forklift Licence will be an added advantage)
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be an all-rounder and be able to work with tools
- Knowledge of Diesel forklifts, Fault detection and repair
- Electric Forklift detection and repair
- Automotive machinery equipment, fault finding and diagnosis
- Identification and distinction of different parts
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintenance ranging from Electrical faults, Forklifts and more
- Keep the Building Services Manager informed of any maintenance issues or occurrences
- Performs work according to standard procedure and by building’s operational schedule
Find Us on Social Media
Subscribe to Job Alerts – www.complement.co.za
Please Note: Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. Should you not meet the minimum requirements or hear from us within 3 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The post Maintenance Assistant appeared first on Online Jobs.