About Master Builders Association
Master Builders is an organization representing the rights and interests of its many members. They include the 760 enterprises registered to them for their services that include training, legal assistance, and contractual. It also caters to the safety and occupational health of their employees while ensuring they benefit from schemes and earn their profits.
The organization also caters to the needs of the public through its benefit schemes. It offers them the builder and supplier online directories, access to information, and resolution assistance services. They also have a bursary program to ensure the public receives education and achieves their future goals.
Master Builders KwaZulu-Natal Bursary 2021
MB KwaZulu-Natal bursary program has offered support to students that cannot afford to cater to their studies since 2015. 2021 is yet another year where they open their doors for application to enhance and increase the skill set in the building and construction industry.
You may apply for the bursary when pursuing the following fields in a South African learning institution.
- Any apprenticeship field.
- When you undertake any National certificate qualifications.
- Diploma courses.
- Bachelor’s degree courses.
- Any other approved qualifications by the Association’s Bursary Committee related to the above.
If successful, you receive the bursary each year if you perform well in your studies and produce exemplary work. The bursary only caters to tuition fees meaning you have to pay for the cost of any extra study costs.
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
- You must meet the following minimum entry requirements before you begin filling the application form. Failure to meet any of these criteria results in the disregard of your application.
- You must be a South African citizen.
- You must have completed your basic education within the MBA Western Cape and MBA Boland areas.
- You must be a student pursuing your studies in the fields of Built Environment (Building & Civil).
- You must be pursuing the fields in an accredited South African institution.
- You are highly encouraged to apply if you are an employee of any member company that worked for 36 straight months.
- You should apply if you are a family member of an MBAWC employee.
- You must have proven to require financial help.
- You must be a full-time student at the university or university of technology.
- You must produce outstanding academic performance.
How to Apply and Application Details
- Download and complete the Master Builders KwaZulu-Natal Bursary Application Form. (pdf)
- You should fill the forms and attach the following accompanying documents before submission. If any of them is missing, your application cannot go through consideration.
- ID Document
- Proof of last academic results
- Proof of registration from Institution
- Send your complete application and documents to:
- Post: The Communications Officer, MBA WC Development Trust, PO Box 382 Rondebosch 7701
- Hand Delivered: The MBA Office, Belmont Square Belmont Road Rondebosch
It is the applicant’s responsibility to apply for entrance to a tertiary institution in KwaZulu-Natal.
Bursaries are for one academic year, and renewable subject to proof of satisfactory academic progress.
Funding is available for the cost of annual tuition fees, residence, travel, books and other related expenses.
If you have not heard from us by the end of February 2021, consider your application unsuccessful.
15 January 2021.
Master Builders KwaZulu-Natal Training Academy
Address: 40 Essex Terrace, Berea West, Durban, 3629
Post: P.O. Box 582 Westville 3630
Tel: 031 266 7070
The post Master Builders KwaZulu-Natal Bursary 2020 – 2021 appeared first on All Bursaries South Africa.