Harmony Gold Mining invites applicants for Engineering Artisan Learnership Programme 2021.
Learnership Application closing date: 30 November 2020
Learnership Location: Masimong Mine, Free State
- Full N2 Qualification or Technical Grade 12 Certificate with the relevant trade theory and engineering drawing relevant to the specific Learnership / Trade and Full N3 (or Instrumentation with instrument related subjects.
- Previous experience as Engineering Assistants for 2 years In the working environment i.e. Engineering disciplines or other
- Previous Service Persons / Section Artisans experience will be an added advantage for the Electrical and Fitting Trades.
- To be medically fit.
- Undergo required Psychometric Assessments
- Passion to ‘make it happen”
How to apply
VISIT APPLICATION LINK
Email your applications to: M[email protected]
If you have not received any correspondence within 07 days alter closing date, regard your application as having been unsuccessful
The post Harmony Gold Mining: Engineering Artisan Learnerships 2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.