Red Earth Engineering invites unemployed youth to apply for Draftsman Learnership Programme 2021.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 30 November 2020 @ 12:00
Learnership Location: Postmasburg / Kathu, Northern Cape
Red Earth is local engineering company that provides multi-disciplinary engineering services to clients in the Northern Cape
We are looking for learner draftsman to be trained as an engineering draftsman and to be part of our Red Earth team in Northern Cape.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Matric with mathematics and technical subjects
- Any secondary technical qualifications will be an advantage
- Auto CAD proficiency will be an advantage
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals and individuals who reside in the area
How to apply
Applicants mutt submit their application per e-mail to;
The application must contain:
- A one page letter telling us about yourself and why we should consider you for the position
- Certified copy of Matric Certificate
- Certified copy of any tertiary qualifications
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of drivers license if available
- Certified Proof of residence
- Any Reference letters
VISIT APPLICATION LINK
The post Red Earth Engineering: Learnerships Programme 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.