Company: Johannesburg Roads Agency
Job Title: Driver / Messenger
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 04 December 2020
Driver / Messenger required in the Office of the Chief Executive Officer
Salary: R 127 327.18 – R 190 990.77 basic salary per annum
- To carry out JRA deliveries and collections as well as to transport staff between specific locations.
- Deliver documentation between the stipulated locations for the head office, as and when required.
- Collect documentation for the head office as and when required from the stipulated depots and departments (RSD depot, JRA Head Office, Motorways depot, Roads Department etc.).
- Deliver and collect motor vehicles between the head office and other locations (e.g. AVIS, JRA Head Office and other JRA depots).
- Deliver or collect urgent documents/supplies.
- Check vehicle condition.
- Check vehicles in and out before and after use
- Code 8 or 10 and PDP driver’s license.
- Grade 10 or NQF equivalent.
- 3 years’ experience in driving company and/or official vehicles.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward their CVs with certified copies of qualifications (not older than 6 months), ID, and Covering Letter stating the reference number in the subject line and send it to: [email protected]
Enquiries should be directed to Ms. Shirley Mbiza: Manager Recruitment and Admin on 011 491 5762 or 011 298 5045.
No hand delivery applications.
The post Johannesburg Roads Agency: Driver/Messenger appeared first on Online Jobs.