Sappi Southern Africa
Technology Centre – Pretoria
Chemical Engineering In-Service-Trainee X 2 ( 84 )
Sappi Technology Centre requires 2 Chemical Engineering students to participate and assist with laboratory tests for projects for a period of 12 months, to gain experience needed for completion of a tertiary degree/diploma.
The main responsibilities of the job are:
- Assist and perform laboratory and pilot plant experiments according to standard procedures
- Operate bench-top and pilot scale equipment
- Take part in mill visits
- Generate data and conduct basic analysis
- Report data from experiments and field testing in the form of written reports and presentations
- Participate in maintenance and troubleshooting of pilot plant equipment
The ideal candidate should have:
- Grade 12/Matric certificate
- Completed all theoretical modules in Chemical Engineering and only need P1 and P2 to graduate
- No experience required
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
Closing date: 31 December 2020
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The post Sappi: Chemical Engineering In-Service-Trainee 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.