This position will be based at a site in Phalaborwa.
The purpose of this position is to maintain plant systems and equipment according to instrumentation and technical requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitors and benchmarks technology to ensure continuous improvement
- Installs and commissions new equipment and systems in line with set standards
- Performs detailed design, device programming, configuration and calibration on equipment to the set parameters
- Maintains equipment and systems to optimize performance and availability
- Inspects/monitors equipment and systems and takes appropriate corrective action
- Assesses equipment and recommends for decommissioning and disposal in line with set company standards
- Manages and monitors stock levels to ensure availability of critical spares
- Collects and analyses data on the system and equipment to ensure compliance to standards
- Maintains records and ensures they are up-to-date and accurate
- Identifies, plans and executes Control & Instrumentation projects in line with accepted project management principles
- Consult with production teams on maintenance activities that effects production
- Supports the achievement of engineering availability and production performance levels
- Ensure that maintenance related information is recorded and reported to the relevant planning office to support the maintenance of the planned/asset maintenance system
- National Diploma S4 Electrical Engineering – Light Current
- Site specific certification might be required
- Valid driver’s licence code B, EB or C1
Experience and Skills Requirements
- Entry level up to 5 years’ experience
- English Language Proficiency
- Time management skills
The post Minopex: Artisan Traineeship 2020 / 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.