||Friday 4th of December 2020
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Responsible for telephonic orders right through to despatch and delivery. Follows up queries regarding orders received. Canvasses telephonically for new business from existing and potential clients.
What will make you successful in this role?
- Open to Unemployed youth without working experience, aged between 18 to 35 years
- Applicants must be South African citizens, who have not benefited from a learnership programme
- In Possession of a Grade 12 certificate with 40% Pure math’s or Math’s Literacy, 40% English and 40% in a second language
Knowledge and Skills
New business processing Existing business processing Appointment preparation and making Client appointments and liaison Partnership Building
Optimises work processes – Contributing dependently Communicates effectively – Contributing dependently Action orientated – Contributing dependently Plans and aligns – Contributing dependently
Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters – Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate, Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
- Cultivates innovation – Contributing dependently
- Customer focus – Contributing dependently
- Drives results – Contributing dependently Collaborates – Contributing dependently Being resilient – Contributing dependently
Turnaround time The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
How to Apply
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
Apply Online for the Miway Learnership Programme
The post Miway: Learnership Programme for 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.