When applying, please submit a PDF version of your CV together with certified copies (certification within a 3-month period) of your ID, Drivers and qualifications.
AUTO ELECTRICIAN, C3: SERITI COAL, NEW VAAL COLLIERY, FREE STATE
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL
- Maintenance and repair of equipment and machines in order to ensure the availability & reliability thereof
- Engineering Technical compliance
- Keeping record of inspections, maintenance and repairs conducted to equipment on checklists and job cards
- Being able to identify faults and repair defects without supervision
- Maintaining good housekeeping in the area of responsibility
- Ensuring that all planning and productivity requirements are achieved
- Performing inspections and work in accordance with the Mine Standards and Procedures and the Mine Health and Safety Act and regulations
- Undertaking appropriate Risk Assessments (RA)
- Working shifts, overtime and standby duties
You will need:
- Recognised Auto Electrician Trade Test Certificate
- Grade 12 / Matric or Technical N2/N3 Qualification or Equivalent NQF Level 4
- N2 = NQF Level 3
- N3 = NQF Level 4
- Grade 12 / Matric = NQF Level 4
- Have sound knowledge of MHSA, safety systems and a high regard for safety, regulations and standards
- Proven excellent safety record
- Display good understanding of equipment and tools and uses thereof
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English
- Be able to cope effectively with pressure in a production environment, be innovative and a self-starter
- Be able to work in a team
- Be able to identify faults and repair defects without supervision
- In possession of a Certificate of Fitness or be able to obtain it
- Valid K53 driver’s license with own transport and be able to obtain an in-pit driving license
- Experience in Opencast coal mining industry
- At least 2 years’ post-trade experience as an Auto Electrician
- Experience working on earth moving equipment
- Experience on Laptop Diagnostic fault finding on equipment
Ref No: NVC115/20GS
Closing date: 11 December 2020
A CV with certified copies (certification within a 3-month period) of relevant qualifications, together with ID document & valid driver’s license must be accompanied with your application.
Appointments will be made in line with Employment Equity targets.
All applicants are thanked for their interest.
Applications which have not been responded to within 30 days of closing date should be regarded as unsuccessful.
Communication will be with shortlisted candidates only.
The post Seriti Coal: Electrician X 3 appeared first on Latest Jobs.