Location: Hotazel, Northern Cape, ZA, 8490
Company: South32 Group Operations Pty. Ltd.
- The purpose of this role is to mine and extract ore according to Mining legislation and regulations.
- Serious external candidates must have a Grade 12 with Mathematics with 3 years’ experience in a hard rock mining environment;
- Underground blasting certificate for Metalliferous Mines is essential;
- In depth knowledge and understanding of Mine Health and Safety Act is essential;
- Active Proto membership or willing to join the Proto will be advantageous;
- In depth working knowledge of SAP and MS Office will be an added advantage;
- Valid driver’s license is essential.
- Taking charge of the underground mining in the drilling and blasting operations within the designated area;
- Trackless mining method and good knowledge on ground control;
- Ensure the delivery of quality product, Achieve the daily production targets;
- Be Familiar with the Production process activities, trends and brief operators accordingly at the start of each shift;
- Compliance to mining plan and grade control;
- Housekeeping and compliance to standards and procedure.
(Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups)
South32 has an overriding commitment to safety and environmental responsibility.
The post South32: Miner/General Worker Opportunity 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.