AN EXCITING OPPORUTNITY AWAITS YOU!
Are you looking to continue your learning journey?
Look no further!
WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE WILL BE OFFERING THE FOLLOWING LEARNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY:
Qualification Title: National Certificate Wholesale and Retail Operations NQF level 3 (Unemployed: 18.2)
This will afford unemployed candidates the opportunity to acheive a qualifcation while working. The Learnership will be open to unemployed people who are looking to develop themselves.
WHAT IS A LEARNERSHIP?
- A learnership is an accredited education and training program offered in the workplace.
- Learners spend structured time learning theory in a classroom environment and practical skills in the workplace, after which they are assessed for competence against the required standards.
- It is a work-based means to obtaining a formal, nationally recognised qualifcation.
- It is aligned to a registered SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) qualification (worth 120 credits or more) registered on the NQF (National Qualification Framework).
- The duration is approximately 12 months.
- It requires a contractual agreement between 4 parties: the Unemployed Candidate (learner), employer, trainining provider and the SETA.
THIS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO:
- Provide unemployed candidates with an opportunity to acquire a qualification linked to their role and to business requirements.
- Provide unemployed candidates with an opportunity to develop business and leadership skills.
- Provide unemployed candidates with a development offering that could assist them with their career development and career path.
- Create an environment in which we all learn continuously.
NQF 3 LEARNERSHIP APPLICATION CRITERIA – ALL APPLICANTS MUST:
- Must not be employed by Ster-Kinekor or involved/participate in any learnership.
- Have completed both Literacy and Numeracy or equivalent at an NQF Level 4. A Senior Certificate indicating that you have passed literacy (English) and Mathematical Literacy or Mathematics, will also suffice
- Be williing to commit yourself to a 12- month program
- Be willing to complete a placement assessment and attend an interview.
- Identify a sponsor/coach who agrees to commit to supporting you throughout the program, should your application be successful.
- Be willing to sign a contract/learner agreement in line with SETA requirements.
- Be willing to sign an Acknowledge of Potential Debt Agreement
IF YOU MEET THE CRITERIA AND ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION AND PROOF OF LITERACY AND NUMERACY LEVELS ONLINE. OR ALTERNATIVELY SEND CV TO [email protected]
Cradlestone, Cresta, Rosebank Nouveau, Eastrand Mall, Fourways, Mall of Africa, Sterland, The Grove, Vaal Mall, Newtown
Region- Western Cape:
Tygervalley, N1 City, Cape Gate, Bayside
Region- KwaZulu Natal:
How to Apply
The post Ster-Kinekor: Learnership Programme 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.