FNB | Connect Sales Consultant E – IRC192013
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.
Provide a positive customer experience by being helpful and sensitive to customer needs and aspirations. Offering value adding FNB Connect solutions, whilst adhering to policy and process.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification – Grade 12
- Preferred Qualification – Relevant Certificate or Diploma in Sale
- Person must not be an unrehabilitated insolvent
In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- Achieve expected financial targets and uphold associated service levels
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate
- Assist with profit growth for the business through sales and acquisition of new clients
- Report on transactional and process activities within set guidelines to provide timely information for decision making
- Comply with relevant statutory, legislative, policy, and governance requirements as well as set processes and procedures related to the area of specialization
- Effectively plan and schedule activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery
- Address customer needs in order to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides an opportunity for feedback and exceptional service