Transnet Freight Rail Is Recruiting for 2021
Transnet Freight Rail offers an excellent platform to young; vibrant; enthusiastic graduates who are between the ages of 18-35 to enter into a two-year graduate development programme within various functional areas respectively to acquire developmental and working experience. Apply for Transnet Young Professional opportunities for 2021.
This exciting opportunity is open to all graduates of DHET registered universities, universities of technology, TVETs & Colleges with a qualification at NQF level 6 and above with no work experience in their respective field of study.
If you wish to take your career to the next level; apply now!
Qualifications & Experience:
Graduates who have recently qualified in the following streams are required:
- NDIP/ Bcom Accounting/Cost & Management Accounting/ Auditing/ Financial Information Systems/Investment Finance
- Location: Johannesburg; Port Elizabeth; Richardsbay; Durban
- Requirements for consideration: • Must have completed the relevant NQF 6 or above qualification as stipulated under the respective disciplines above from a DHET & SAQA registered institution of higher learning
- No experience/less than 12 months experience in the field of study
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Learning agility
- Goal Driven
- Problem Solving
- Business understanding
- Interpersonal Skills
- Decision Making Skills
HOW TO APPLY
Any questions regarding the application or recruitment process should be sent in writing to
We urge all our employees, clients, members of the public and our suppliers to report any kind of fraud or corruption at Transnet. Call the hotline toll free number: 0800 003 056 or email [email protected]
NB: The candidate must meet the minimum inherent health requirements of the job. NB: No E-mailed/Faxed/Posted Applications will be accepted.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND APPLY ONLINE