Sibanye Stillwater | Internship Opportunity 2021
Closing Date: 07 January 2021
Location: Driefontein, Gauteng
Beneficiaries of the Internship programme will receive a 2-year fixed-term employment contract to obtain post-graduate experience
- Have a Degree (or higher) when applying for this Internship programme
- Only degrees from recognised South-African Universities will be accepted.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye-Stillwater Occupational Health Care Centre
Interested parties should complete and attach the following in the online application:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- SAPS Certified copy of ID and relevant qualifications
- Complete Academic Record
- By submitting your CV, applicants are consenting to the Company’s assessment and interviews process
The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever reason
Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation will form part of the selection process. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 28 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful. Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
How to Apply