Purpose of the Job
- To safely carry out preventive maintenance and repairs to the plant in line with documented work.
Safety, Health, Environment and Quality
- Participate and comply with SHEQ requirements (SHEQ Toolbox).
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety, environment, quality and housekeeping in section.
- Apply fault-finding techniques, conduct root cause failure analysis and regular plant inspections.
- Maintain and repair mechanical parts, components and equipment as well as low and high level electrical equipment.
- Comply with OHSA standards, ensure that electrical installations comply with statutory regulations, conform to safety standard and planned maintenance system requirements.
- Complete breakdown work order, create notification, provide feedback and generate orders on the SAP system.
- Performing work in a safe and reliable manner ensuring the highest level of workmanship.
- Conduct regular plant inspection and report non-conformance and problems.
- Monitoring the operational conditions of machinery and equipment.
- Perform lockout procedure on machines and /or equipment to prepare for maintenance.
- Carrying out routine maintenance on a production machine to ensure its smooth running.
- Maintaining, selecting and establishing measurements with complex measuring equipment as well as tolerancing.
- Grade 12 / N3
- 5 years’ relevant experience
- Trade Certificate
- Safety Awareness
- Managing Work
- Results Orientation
- Work Standards
- Interpersonal Skills
- Contributing to team Success
- Operational problem solving & decision making
- Adhering to values
- Computer literacy.
- SAP PM System.
- Work under production pressure.
- Fault finding techniques on Mechanical, Hydraulic, Water and Electrical systems.
- Furnace electrode equipment
- Furnace transformers
- Cooling systems
- HP Pumps
- Slurry pumps
- CO Gas Fans
- CO Gas Scrubber Systems.
- Electrical fault finding.
- Electrical reticulation diagrammes incl distribution transformers.
- Alignment of motors, gearboxes couplings, and Fans.
Closing Date : 14 December 2020
The post Samancor: Artisan Traineeship 2020 /2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.