Aspen| Internship Opportunity 2021
Closing Date: 17 December 2020
Location: Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth
Begin your 12-month Graduate Programme with a leading global player in specialty and branded pharmaceuticals with an extensive basket of products that provide treatment for a broad spectrum of acute and chronic conditions experienced through all stages of life. Our 12-month Graduate programme is premeditated to develop young talent, striving for professional and personal growth.
You will attain a working knowledge of Aspen as a business and you will learn how to deliver on high business demands, enduring pro-active and results-driven traits within a diverse workforce and high-performance culture.
- To be eligible for this opportunity:
- All applicants must have completed Grade12
- Applicants would have completed a Degree in:
- Human Resources Management
- (Anatomy, Physiology, Pathophysiology and/or treatment options for specific conditions)
- Final year of Bachelor of Engineering Technology in Industrial Engineering (2020) or completed BTech Industrial Engineer
- Energy and passion for working with people.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments
- Ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely
- Strong computer literacy in MS office essential
- An energetic, self-starter who will be able to deal with multifaceted situations, committed to excellence, and has a keen willingness to learn.
How to Apply
Ensure you upload your motivation letter with your CV, Matric Certificate, ID Copy, and academic transcripts