SABN | Apprenticeship Opportunity 2021
Closing Date: 21 December 2020
The South African Bank Note Company (SABN), a fully owned subsidiary of the South African Reserve Bank (SARB), is a highly competitive security printing company, which competes on a global scale, using the latest high-tech modern technology and machinery.
The company offers an apprenticeship programme for individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in Printing.
The Preferred Candidate is likely to have:
- Matric with 50% pass for Mathematics and Physical Science
- N3 Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- TT3 qualification will be an added advantage
- Must be a South African citizen
Applications must include the following documents
- A brief statement showing why the applicant chose to pursue a career in Printing
- A comprehensive CV
- Certified copies of all qualifications, including statements of results
- Certified copy of ID
Applicants will also be required to undergo a series of assessments and security clearance process as prescribed by the National Key Point Act.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the SABN Apprenticeship Opportunity