||Tuesday 15th of December 2020
Stats SA undertakes various surveys and projects, for example, Census, Community Survey, Labour Force Survey, General Household Survey, amongst others. From time to time these surveys and projects require that contract staff be employed.
You are invited to register online for inclusion on the database used to identify potential candidates for these contract positions. As the projects are conducted in every area of the country, people of every racial group and from all areas are encouraged to apply.
The applicant must:
- Have a minimum of a Senior Certificate (Grade 12 or equivalent).
- Be proficient in any of the 11 official languages.
- Be willing to work over weekends and outside of normal office hours.
- Be an RSA citizen with no criminal record.
Opportunities for contract employment usually arise as outlined below:
- Fieldwork/Data collection: Going door-todoor to collect information from households
- Data capturing: Capturing of information
- Data processing: Sorting, coding and quality checking of forms or any documents
- Clerical and administrative: General administrative and non-administrative duties
- Supervisory: Supervision of any of the above categories where necessary
Please note the following:
- Statistics South Africa reserves the right to accept or reject an applicant’s registration.
- Applicants in censuses and surveys will be appointed within their local communities as no transport will be provided.
- An applicant must disclose if he/she is a director/shareholder of a company or conducts any business as a sole proprietor.
- An applicant must disclose if his/her company is doing business with any government institution/municipality.
- An applicant must give consent to Stats SA to utilise his/her personal information for any other recruitment purposes
How to Apply
To apply register online for inclusion on the database used to identify potential candidates for these contract positions.
To register: Click Here
If you have previously registered and want to update your Profile please: Click Here (Login and update your profile)
Applicants who previously registered on the new HR contract database in 2019 need to update their information accordingly.
To register: Click Here
- Applicants are required to upload the following document when they apply.
- Proof of home/residential address (eg Lease agreement, Affidavit, Tribal Authority letter, Municipality bill, clothing account bill and others).
- Any registration without the above-mentioned supporting document will be regarded as incomplete and the applicant will not be able to complete the registration on the database.
- Applicants who are invited for training will be required to submit certified copies of ID, Matric certificates and driver’s license if applicable.
- Documents must have been certified within 6 months before submission.
For any enquiries please contact: Khoza Sarah 012 310 8097/ More Omphile 012 310 8504
The post Stats SA: Youth employment opportunities 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.