Company: eThekwini Municipality
Job Title: Meter Reader
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Closing Date: 18 December 2020
Reference Number: ETH201201-6
Remuneration: R150,850.27 – R197,816.80 per annum
To effectively acquire and record all water meter readings for billing customers for water quantities consumed and to report on all unread meters requiring attention, as well as illegal supplies. Posts are interchangeable within the Department at the discretion of the Deputy Head. This post reports to CHIEF TECHNICIAN (CIVIL)
- Perform meter reading functions by capturing meter numbers and readings utilising a computerised device
- Identify and record all faulty and damaged meters.
- Locate and sequence routes and meters not recorded on the system.
- Investigate irregularities on meter water consumption and report all illegal connections or burst pipes.
- Attend to customer queries relating to meter readings in accordance with Batho Pele principles
- An appropriate level of secondary education.
- Valid motor vehicle drivers license (Code B) to be obtained within 6 months of appointment
- 6 Months relevant experience.
- Matric/Grade 12
- Valid motor vehicle drivers license (Code B).
- 12 Months relevant experience
Enquiries: Nonhlanhla Zulu Tel No: 0313118113
How to Apply
VISIT APPLICATION LINK
The post Meter Reader appeared first on Online Jobs.