PG | Learnership January Opportunity 2021
Are you passionate about collaborating with peers and receiving both formal pieces of training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager? The P&G Learnership Program is a corporate program in which we offer you the best-in-class, paid administrative experiences. Learners have the opportunity to build value for the Company from day one with impactful work objectives. Learners will gain exposure to different types of work and the P&G culture. You will be working in a dynamic and supportive work environment – employees are at the center, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Why become a P&G Learner:
As a P&G Learner, we give others the opportunity to chip into strategic objectives for the world’s largest consumer products company. The work environment is project-oriented, which gives you a chance to develop your professional skills.
- You need to have Matric Certificate with 0 – 3 years working experience
- South African Citizen- Barcoded South African ID
- Strong disciplinary skills, willingness to continuously learn from the external environment around
- Strong inclination towards working in a challenging environment of FMCG, especially around Technology creating a new era of doing business. Good command of the English language
- Have a passion for winning and be willing to face a new challenge every day
How to Apply
Apply Online for the PG Learnership Opportunity