McCain | Internship Opportunity 2021
McCain Foods (SA) is offering a structured one-year Graduate Trainee Programme to Graduates in the following fields:
- Finance B.Com Accounting Hons
- Supply Chain Degree in Information Science / Finance / Statistics
- Commercial Degree in Computer Science / Economics / Statistics / Mathematics
- Agriculture B.Sc Plant Science
- Production B.Sc; B. Tech Hons in MSc Food Science / Mechanical Eng. / Industrial Engineering
- IS Information Systems & Technology
This programme is geared towards providing and developing recent graduates aligned programmes. The programme will span over a period of 12 months. Commencing from February 2021 to February 2022. We will take in a total of 10 graduates in this programme.
The program offers Graduates the opportunity to gain experience in a complex, multinational FMCG business with an integrated supply chain including agriculture, manufacturing, logistics & distribution, and sales & marketing.
The program will cover leadership and personal development as well as practical exposure to projects, including the day to day operations of this family-owned business.
Kindly apply for the relevant graduate position on our careers website. Applications that are not in the relevant position will not be considered.
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must demonstrate that you have graduated and/or completed your degree and/or diploma
- Good Communication skills
DOCUMENTS TO ATTACH:
- Updated CV in PDF format
- Certified copies of ID
- Certified copies of qualification or alternatively a certified copy of your most recent academic results/record and/or academic manuscript
Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged South African (HDSA) graduates.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the McCain Internship Opportunity