Nampak Rigid Plastics is offering Toolmaker Apprenticeship Programme for 2021.
Apprenticeship Location: Mobeni, Kwa-Zulu Natal
An exciting opportunity exits at Nampak Rigid Plastics Mobeni for a Toolmaker Apprentice. This Apprentice program runs for a period of 4 Years and is effective from 1st February 2021. The Apprentice will report to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Completion of all required FP&MSETA theoretical modules for the trade
- Undergoing intensive on the job training and other related training, including the plant process
- Providing support to the production process with adequate levels of availability and reliability
- Must have a minimum Matric; and or N3 with good results on technical drawing.
- Youth between the ages of 21-30
- Good Technical Understanding Must reside in Mobeni/ Surrounding areas
- Basic computer literacy
- Be physically fit and willing to work shifts and overtime when necessary
- Be willing to sign a 4 year contract with Nampak Rigid Plastics and FPEMSETA
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please send updated CV and relevant qualifications to [email protected]
The post Nampak Rigid Plastics: Toolmaker Apprenticeships 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.