||Monday 11th of January 2021
Location: Free State, North West and Gauteng
Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited has P1/P2 opportunities in 2021 for graduates or diplomats and/or applicants who require experiential exposure to complete their qualifications. This opportunity is open to applicants who reside in our local communities where Harmony Gold is operating, as well as children of Harmony employees.
- Opportunities are open to South African citizens ONLY below the age of 35 years and who are residents. of our local communities in Free State, North West and, Gauteng
- Students applying for P1/P2 Experiential, must provide with application, a recent letter from the institution indicating the need for P1/P2 exposure.
- Only Graduates and Diplomats with a full tertiary qualification (3 or 4-year Diploma or Degree), obtained from accredited South African universities and colleges will be allowed on the programme
Should an applicant be successful candidates will be expected to complete a full medical examination and security screening.
The disciplines and Operations that P1/P2 will be offered are as follows:
|P1 / P2 (Tshepang Operations (Inc Phakisa)
- [x2] Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
|P1 / P2 (Target)
- [x1] Metallurgy,
- [x1] Survey,
- [x1] HR,
- [x1] Finance
|P1 / P2 (Doornkop)
- [x2] Metallurgical,
- [x3] Mining Engineering
- [x3] Mechanical Engineering
- [x3] Electrical Engineering,
- [x2] Environmental Science,
- [x2] Survey
- [x2] HR,
- [x2] Finance
|P1 / P2 (Kusasalethu)
|P1 / P2 (Moab Khotsong)
- [x1] Geology,
- [x2] Health & Safety,
- [x2] Mining Engineering,
- [x1] Planning & Survey,
- [x1] Radiographer,
- [x1] Social Worker,
- [x1] Pharmacist,
- [x2] Occupational Health Nurse,
- [x2] Communication & Marketing
|P1 / P2 (Kalgold)
- [x1] Analytical Chemistry / Mining Engineering,
- [x2] Enrolled Nursing Assistant,
- [x1] Supply Chain/Procurement
- Certified copy of a valid South African Identity Document (SA Citizen).
- Certified copy of qualifications relating to field applying for
- Brief Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of residence (water and lights account or a signed affidavit);
How to Apply
To apply, please forward all required documents to the email address listed below, indicating clearly on your application which operation/Region you are applying to. Applicants will be placed in accordance with the Operations’ needs.
Incomplete applications will NOT be considered
If you have not received any correspondence within 21 days after closing date, regard your application as having been unsuccessful
The post Harmony Gold: P1-P2 In-Service Traineeship for 2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.