||Friday 15th of January 2021
Role Description: The main purpose of the role of the Internal Communications Intern is to assist the Internal Communications team to implement strategic digital content management for our mobile employee communications platform. This portfolio is not limit. to. but includes the following focus areas and key deliverables.
- Digital Communications Platform
- Writing (Articles, SMS,Emailers)
- Content administration (Sourcing images and content as required, Assist with new content and functionality briefs for the app as required, Interviewing employees for quotes and comments for articles and profile pieces).
- Research (Article topics and themes and Facts and figures as necessary).
- Writing (as required and may include letters, reports, award entries etc.). Assist with any other duties reasonably required within the communications teams.
- Degree/Diploma in Communications (Corporate. Internal. Mass. etc, Journalism or Media studies.
- Proficiency in the following computer programmes: Google Suite. HTML. Digital Messaging. Platforms. Content Management Systems.
- Strong research, presentation and communication skills.
- Strong writing skills and good comma. of the English language.
- Aptitude for taking ownership of tasks a. projects. • Ability to take initiative.
How to apply
To apply please send your CV, qualifications and other supporting documents to [email protected]
Please add ‘Application for Internal Communications Internship’ in the subject line
The post Shoprite: Internships for 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.