Matriarch – Richards Bay
(Closing: 19 January 2021)
Applications for the following position are invited from suitably qualified interested parties. However, permanent team members will be considered in the first instance.
The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the company. It is the company’s intention to promote equity (race, gender & disability) through the filling of this post with a candidate whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan.
* Diagnose and repair electrical (hardware and software faults) on BELL Equipment range of machines
– Including strip and assembly of components
* Report and provide root cause analysis of faults via BELL NCR system
* Programming of BELL ( Matriarch ) machines
*Fitment of electrical options
*General assy related work
* Assist with new product development
*Applicants must be a qualified Automotive Electrician through the BELL apprentice program.
*Extensive electrical and software knowledge of Bell Equipment product range with proven work experience on Bell machines
*Diagnostic and repair capabilities.
*Basic assembly skills needed
*Good communication & interpersonal skills.
*Good understanding and knowledge of heavy earthmoving equipment.
* Valid code 8 driver’s license.
* Prepared to work after hours
* Prepared to travel
IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD A RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION WITHIN 4 WEEKS OF THE CLOSING DATE, PLEASE ACCEPT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL
CLOSING DATE: TUESDAY 19TH JANUARY 2021
The post Bell Equipment: Auto Electrician appeared first on Latest Jobs.