Closing Date: 24 January 2021
(An annual total cost to company stipend of R204 321)
Two-year fixed-term contract
The Competition Commission has an exciting 24-month Cadet Training Programme. Candidates who wish to further enhance their research capabilities and be exposed in the area of competition law and economics should apply.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
We are looking for dynamic, hardworking and committed individuals who meet the following requirements:
- A South African Citizen.
- A completed:
- Masters in Economics or Masters in Law Degree and a consistent academic record.
- NQF Level 7 Accounting qualification and a consistent academic record.
- NQF Level 7 qualification in Human Resources and a consistent academic record.
- 3-year Diploma or National Diploma/B.Degree in Graphic Design/Digital Communications Degree and a consistent academic record.
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal, writing and communication skills.
- Those who will be completing their academic year in April 2020 will still be considered and must use their latest academic records.
- A competitive stipend.
- A conducive, supportive, stimulating working environment.
- Exposure to excellent training opportunities.
- An opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the attainment of the Competition Commission’s vision 2030 of a Growing and inclusive Economy that serves all South Africans.
- Over and above operational requirements, our appointment will take into account the country’s and organisational Employment Equity imperatives.
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to undergo proficiency assessments.
- The successful candidate will be vetted for security purposes.
- The Competition Commission reserves the right not to fill this position.
If you meet all the criteria above and are looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference to our economy, then look no further than the Competition Commission! We look forward to receiving your comprehensive CV.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. FEEDBACK WILL BE GIVEN TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ONLY.
For more info, please contact the Competition Commission Talent Acquisition team on 012 763 8627or email us at [email protected]
How to Apply
- Apply Online for the Competition Commission COMMUNICATIONS Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online for the Competion Commission FINANCE DIVISION Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online for the Competition Commission HUMAN CAPITAL Graduate / Internship Programme
- Apply Online for the Competition Commission OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER (LEGAL AND ECONOMICS) Graduate / Internship Programme