Company: Atlanta Sugar
Job Title: Merchandiser Learner
Locations: Johannesburg, Pretoria, Springs, Rustenburg
Closing Date: 22 January 2021
We are calling on all unemployed EE candidates, males and females aged between
18 – 29. This is a great opportunity for young individuals to join Atlanta Sugar, a subsidiary of BKB. If you are successful in your application, you will be enrolled for a 12- month Merchandising Learnership programme. We are looking for forward thinkers who want to make a difference.
- The qualification is for a National Certificate: W&R Visual Merchandising NQF3 (63409).
Successful candidates will be required to attend classes two times per month as well as practical (on the job training) as a Merchandiser at various wholesalers.
- We offer a monthly stipend for this learnership
- Unemployed South African Citizens
- Aged between 18 and 29 years
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Willing to work retail hours (Monday – Saturday)
- Must reside in the following vicinities / surrounding areas:
-Johannesburg (Roodepoort, Evaton, CBD, Crown Mines)
-Mabopane (North of Pretoria)
- Good communication skills
- Good time management skills
How to Apply
Please upload a detailed CV, proof of matric and copy of ID.
Click Here to Apply for BKB Merchandiser Learnership 2021
Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo background and security checks as part of the selection process.
The post BKB: Merchandiser Learnership appeared first on Online Jobs.