City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality invites unemployed graduates to apply Integrated Service Delivery Internship Programme 2020 / 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date : 29 January 2020
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Citizen Relationship & Urban Management Department has the following Internship opportunity available for a period NOT exceeding eighteen (18) months.
- Post Matric and currently studying towards a Certificate/National Diploma or Degree in Administration and/or Secretarial;
- Confirmation letter from the institution;
- Computer literacy in MS Office packages and Internet.
- Must be able to work extended hours as and when required;
- Ages between 18 –35 years; and
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered
How to apply
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom