Sappi invites unemployed graduates to apply for Supply Chain Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 31 January 2021.
Internship Location: Umhlanga, KwaZulu-Natal
The main responsibilities of the job are:
- Data capturing, track and trace and excel reporting
- Customer/Sales offices/ Service provider communications and relations management
- Office/reporting administration work
- Export shipment execution from order to arrival confirmation at destination
The ideal candidate should have:
- Relevant Degree or Diploma in Supply Chain Management / Logistics / Freight management /Clearing and forwarding or equivalent qualification
- Computer literate – MS Office
- No experience required
How to apply
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom