The johannesburg social housing business enterprise soc restrained (JOSHCO) mandate is to expand and manipulate
Less costly rental housing for the lower market as an indispensable part of efforts to eliminate the housing backlog
Of the city of johannesburg. joshco is a registered social housing organization and is accepted by using the social
Housing regulatory authority (shra). (JOSHCO) invitations suitably certified and skilled folks to apply
For the following vacant role.
Role : supply chainSupervisor
Employment reputation : constant term settlement (6 months)
Branch : finance
Reason of the process: the location will serve to coordinate and adopt the effective functioning of the supply chain system based totally on required internal manipulate measures, including coordinating the procurement of daily goods and offerings for JOSHCO.
Duties (but now not constrained to the following):
- broaden, put in force and review deliver chain management (scm) guidelines and techniques to make certain compliance withThe mfma and applicable regulation.
- make certain that tactics are streamlined to satisfy the organisation’s targets.
- advise on the drawing up of contracts to make sure compliance with the deliver chain management methods.
- negotiate phrases of reference concerning ability awards and manipulate the implementation of Contracts as well as carrier degree agreements.
- expect management function in JOSHCO’s soft adjudication procedure.
- carry out compliance audits in relation to all of the scm approaches as in step withJoshco’s.
- scm regulations and methods and ensure that joshco’s bee and sme goals are met.
- manipulate internal and external customer relationships and deliver cost adding services to scm Clients.
- speak with managers and body of workers inside the business enterprise in pursuit of sustainable reductions in the Overall value of products and offerings procured, with simultaneous upgrades in the best and carrier Stages of the supply base.
- expand and implement dealer performance size device.
- Prepare and disseminate scm overall performance reviews to exco and to line managers.
- Develop financial benchmarks in relation to services that will be procured on behalf of JOSHCO.
Minimum job requirements, interested applicants must be in possession of:
- Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
- A Degree in Finance/Procurement Management/Supply Chain Management/ Public Administration
- 3-5 years’ experience is a requirement in a similar position as well as strong experience in implementation of the PPPF Act, MFMA as well as an understanding of BBBEE Act requirements in line with the implementation of Procurement prescripts in local government sector
- Management as well as understanding and interpretation of contracts, and drafting thereof
- A relevant Post Graduate Qualification will be advantageous
Attributes/Skills : Ideal candidate is expected to display profound knowledge of contract management/ & Supply chain management environment, Knowledge of dealing with Treasury regulations and requirements and Knowledge and understanding of PFMA Act, PPPFA Act and B-BBEE Act.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants are invited to apply by submitting their CV’s together with certified copies of qualifications and ID to: [email protected] quoting the position applying for. Failure to submit the required documents will result in your application not being considered. JOSHCO is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and all appointments will be
made in accordance with the Company’s Employment Equity Plan to promote its representivity (race, gender and disability). Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates and applicants who have not been contacted within 6 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. JOSHCO reserves the right not to make an appointment.
APPLY ONLINE HERE