POWER Construction invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 29 January 2021.
Internship Location: South Africa
We are a leading Company in the Construction and Building industry, committed to equitable employment in the workplace. An opportunity has arisen within our Company for a TVET INTERN. If you meet the following requirements, please apply as indicated below.
- Studying towards or have recently completed an Admin/Office/Business Management qualification which requires you to complete a compulsory 18-month internship (i.e. through a WET college
- Advanced computer literacy skills (Microsoft office, & especially Excel)
- Strong administration skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- High level of detail and precision
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to function independently and take initiative
- Strict sense of confidentiality
- Fluent in English
EE/AA candidates will be given preference in line with our Employment Equity targets.
How to apply
Please email your CV, copy of ID, Matric and N-certificates to [email protected]
N.B. please quote the code in the Subject line: INTERNPLANT-JAN2021
Please consider your application as unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom