Technical Services – Richards Bay
Technical Trainer 1
(Closing: 12 February 2021)
Technical Trainer 1- Technical Services Apprentice Training
Applications for the following position are invited from suitably qualified interested parties. However, permanent team members will be considered in the first instance.
The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the company. It is the company’s intention to promote equity (race, gender & disability) through the filling of this post with a candidate whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan.
- Present, facilitate & conduct assessments while conducting institutional training for apprentices
- Research, prepare & vet apprentice institutional-training course material & training manuals within the team environment
- Develop training modules, presentations & other training aids within the team environment
- Assist with the development of assessment aids & tools within the team environment
- Maintain training classroom & workshop tools and equipment.
- Assist in recruitment & selection of apprentices i.e. screening CV’s, developing recruitment tools & marking assessments.
- Conduct learner career guidance at Schools and Higher Education & Training institutions.
- Travel locally & internationally to conduct interviews, training and assessments.
- Fulfill additional workshop & team related duties when elected i.e. safety representative, 1st aider and fire fighter.
- Applicants must be a trade test qualified, Earth Moving Equipment mechanic. (COPIES OF TRADE TEST CERTIFICATES MUST BE SUPPLIED WITH APPLICATION)
- Minimum of 2 years post apprenticeship experience in the trade.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English at all levels both internally, externally and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work without supervision.
- Must be Computer literate, a working knowledge of the following software programs is an added advantage i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Minimum N3 (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Diesel Trade Theory / Mechano-Technics & Engineering Drawing / Industrial Electronics) or NCV level 4 – ERD (Engineering related Design) in the Automotive field.
- No criminal record.
- Valid driving licence. (B or 08).
- Knowledge of, the National Skills Framework (NQF) is an advantage.
- Extensive Earthmoving product knowledge – operating systems e.g. Hydraulics, electrical, pneumatics.
- Extensive Earthmoving product componentry knowledge.
- Ability to read technical drawings (schematics, sectional views etc)
- Conceptualising, analytical & diagnostic skills.
- Management skill – PLOC (planning, leading, organising and control) – an advantage.
- MBO (Management by objectives) – an advantage.
- Project management – PECC (Planning, execution, control and closure) – an advantage.
- Facilitation, mentoring, writing, listening, presentation, teaching & report writing skills.
- Applicants must be prepared & able to travel locally & internationally.
- Applicants must be prepared to be developed.
IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD A RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION WITHIN 4 WEEKS OF THE CLOSING DATE, PLEASE ACCEPT THAT YOUR APPLICATION WAS UNSUCCESSFUL.
The post Bell Equipment: Apprentice Training 2021 appeared first on Latest Jobs.