Pragma invites unemployed graduates to apply for Engineering Internship Programmme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 28 January 2021.
Internship Location: East London, Eastern Cape
At Pragma we provide the opportunity for individuals to enjoy their working lives as much as their home lives. We foster a team environment in which each individual is recognised, valued and developed to support our company strategy. We encourage people with disabilities and from diverse backgrounds to apply. Our company seeks an intern who is in the process of obtaining their Engineering qualification.
The intern will gain exciting real-world engineering experience at a thriving company. The ideal intern for this environment will be enthusiastic and collaborative. You will only be considered for this position, if you have a valid letter from the Institution, confirming that work integrated learning is a requirement to obtain your Qualification.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university or college to obtain your Engineering qualification
- A student who requires in-service training to obtain their qualification
- Experience with Microsoft Office packages such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills
- Results and goal oriented and willingness to meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn and add value to your designated department
- Ability to work in cross functional groups within the business unit
- Attend company meetings and networking events
- Work independently and under pressure
How to apply
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom