The State Information Technology Agency (SITA) is offering Internship Programme 2021 in all provinces of South Africa. The SITA Internships 2021 have been announced, and you can now apply online for SITA Internship Programme 2021.
Location: All Provinces
STIPEND: R 5 500 per month
LOCATION : SITA
DURATION: 12 months
SITA has 80 opportunities for Internships across the country in the Information Technology, Project Management, Human Resources, Finance and Food Services. Interns who meet the minimum requirements after completion of a 12 months training programme may be considered for absorption into critical positions within SITA.
• Information Technology, Project Management, Human Resources, Finance, Food Services and Electrical [email protected] Eastern Cape [x2] • Lan and Desktop [email protected]
Western Cape [x5]
• Software Developers, Lan and Desktop Technicians and Project [email protected] Northern Cape [x3] • Network Technicians and Project [email protected] Free State [x2] • Software [email protected]co.za
• Lan and Desktop Technicians, Human Resource Administrators and Software [email protected]
Kwa-Zulu Natal [x8]
• Lan and Desktop [email protected] Limpopo [x7] • Lan and Desktop Technicians, Software Developers, Network Administrators, Office Administrators and Supply Chain Administrators [email protected]
• Unemployed South African citizens between 18 and 35 years; • South Africans who are in possession of Matric or Grade 12 and a Bachelor’s degree or 3-year National Diploma in ICT or applicable required field; • No working experience required; • Applicants should not have participated in any Internship Programme; • People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The post SITA: Internships 2021 (All Provinces) appeared first on Online Jobs.