Mossel Bay Municipality invites applicants to apply for Bursary Programme 2021 academic year.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 05 February 2021 (No applications received after 13h00 will be accepted)
Mossel Bay Municipality is committed to provide financial support mechanisms and skills development opportunities to financially needy students who reside within the boundaries of Mossel Bay Municipality and intend to pursue full time studies in undergraduate courses at a SAQA accredited tertiary or Technical Vocational Education & Training (TVET) institution.
Applications from students who are studying or intend to pursue full-time studies in one of the following fields, will be considered:
- Public Administration
- Human Resources
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Town and Regional Planning
- Economic Development
- Information Technology
- Environmental Health
- Social Development
- Any other municipal related field
The Bursary Covers:
- Tuition and registration fees, prescribed books and/or study material.
- Costs will be paid directly to the Educational Institution upon proof of supporting documentation by selected students.
- The provision of a financial contribution for external students residing within the area of Mossel Bay Municipality is made in terms of the Relief and Charitable Fund of the Mayor as approved by Council E96-05/2013
- The Bursary will not provide for a contribution towards accommodation, allowances or food
- Current bursary holders must re-apply for continuation and are also subject to the bursary conditions
Bursary application forms are available from:
- Mossel Bay Municipality Human Resource Office, Old Power Station Building, Munro Street, Santos Beach
- Municipal website: www.mosselbay.gov.za
Certified copies of the following must accompany applications:
- Grade 12 (Matric) examination results or most recent academic record
- Testimonial of Grade 12 school principal
- Proof of residential address (e.g. municipal account)
- Latest salary advice of parent/s or guardian Proof of application/ registration/ acceptance to a recognised and accredited institution of Higher Learning
- South African Identity Document
How to apply
Completed application forms can be posted to:
The Senior Manager (Human Resources) P O Box 25 Mossel Bay 6500 OR
Hand delivered to: •Reception Area, Human Resources, Old Power Station Building, Munro Street, Santos Beach
OR •Electronic applications may be e-mailed to [email protected]
- Telephonic enquiries in this regard may be directed to: Ms N Jende at 044 606 5158 / Ms N Fillis at 044 606 5092 during office hours
- Successful candidates will be expected to enter into a formal agreement with Mossel Bay Municipality.
- No late applications will be considered.
- Allocation of external bursaries will be subject to the availability of funds from the Mayoral Relief and Charitable Fund.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom