Silulumanzi invites unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2021. The learnerships are for the period of 12 months.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 30 January 2021
Learnership Location: Mbombela, Mpumalanga
Learnership Process Controller — NQF2
Silulumanzi is a private sector Water Service Provider within the City of Mbombela. The company has 10 /TEN) opportunities for a learnership in Water and Waste-Water Process Controllers Supervision. A monthly stipend Is payable.
Who may apply:
- Be a South African Citizen with South African ID
- Possess a Grade 12 certificate
- Be unemployed and be between the ages of 18-35 years.
- Working experience not required.
- Applicants should not have participated in any learnership programme In the water sector.
- Silulumanzi is an Employment Equity employer. Therefore, these positions will be filled In accordance with EE Plan.
- Preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Only candidates that meet the requirements should apply.
- Silulumanzi reserves the right not to make an appointment.
How to apply:
- Only electronical applications will be considered. (COV1D— 19 Protocol) •
- Please send your CV (2 pages), and certified copies of ID and grade 12 certificate to: [email protected] or [email protected]
ONLY SELECTED AND QUALIFYING APPLICANTS WILL BE INTERVIEWED
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom