Sappi invites unemployed graduates to apply for Finance Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 03 February 2021.
Internship Location: KwaZulu-Natal
Sappi Tugela Mill requires a Finance Intern. This intern will have the opportunity to grow and obtain the necessary skill, competencies and experience within the related field and will be required to support the business with different tasks and responsibilities during their contract period.
This role will report into the Management Accountant.
The main responsibilities of the job are:
- Keep and maintain a filing system
- Allocate bank transactions to the correct accounts.
- Reconcile the bank statement
- Capture manual journal entries
- Reconciling all Tugela financial accounts
- Capturing invoices on SAP
- Process non-order related SAP transactions
- Resolve queries with Vendors and Debtors
- Grade 12/Matric qualification with Math & Accounting
- Relevant Accounting qualification or equivalent qualification
- No experience required
- Proficient in MS Office ( Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
How to apply
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom