||Sunday 14th of February 2021
A career opportunity has arisen in our Technical Department-Premier Milling – Kroonstad & Vereeniging. This position is responsible for completing theoretical courses through SAGMA whilst performing practical work in a milling environment.
- Education: Grade 12 – Mathematics as subject will be advantageous.
- Working conditions: Must be willing to work shifts, weekends, and public holidays.
NB. This apprenticeship will be a 2½ years program and in-service training experience.
- Pass each SAGMA module at the pass rate prescribed by management.
- Have good knowledge of the relevant department / area in the milling supply chain after the completion of each module.
- Be able to operate and perform key tasks in each department / area after the completion of each module.
- Perform any other tasks required by the Production Manager / Head Miller
Specify the mill you are interested to be placed in.
- Kroonstad Maize Mill
- Vereeniging Wheat Mill
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Premier: Apprenticeship programme 2021
The post Premier: Apprenticeship Programme 2021 appeared first on Online Jobs.