DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORMS HERE
E-MAIL TO [email protected]
To be the leading safety and security training Institution in South Africa — promoting knowledge and providing professional career education relevant to the needs of the industry.
To provide a high-standard, learning opportunity to empower learners through the rendering of outcome-based safety and security training and equipping them with the relevant knowledge and skills to execute effective service delivery.
How to Enrol:
Before applying for a Tshwane Metro Police post, you must meet the following basic requirements:
- Possession of a Grade 12 certificate
- Possession of a valid driver’s licence
- Being between the ages of 18 to 35
- Being a South African citizen who resides in Tshwane
- No criminal record
- Being mentally and physically fit
The Human Recourse Management Section will advertise positions when available.
The process to follow after the positions are advertised is as follows:
- A complete CV — stating all the information of the candidate — must be handed in at the Tshwane recruitment officers, before the closing date of the advertisement.
- The Human Resources Division will handle the pre-selection of the candidates.
- A specific pre-selection process will be followed as indicated by the Department Community Safety. All selection criteria for evaluations is determined by the HOD or his/her nominee.
- After completing the pre-selection process, candidates will undergo interviews and medical evaluation.
- After these processes, the top successful candidates will be appointed as student constables.
The post Metro Police Traineeship For 2021-2022 appeared first on LEGIT POST.