The position will be based at a site close to Aggeneys in the Northern Cape.
The purpose of this position is to assist with housekeeping and engineering maintenance activities under instruction from the Artisan / Engineering Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lifts, holds, positions and supports parts and materials being worked on, manually or with appropriate tools as required
- Assists with dismantling and re-assembling of components as per instruction
- Loads and off -loads materials and parts onto and from transport vehicles as required
- Lifts, carries and moves materials to and from storage areas by hand or non-self-propelled equipment
- Assists with installations and breakdowns where services are required under instruction from the Artisan or Engineering Supervisor
- Performs general housekeeping duties
- Performs observing role when instructed by Artisan / Engineering Supervisor, e.g. fire watch check for burning conveyors or checking pipelines for leaks etc
Experience and Skills Requirements
- 1 Years’ experience and knowledge within the mining industry is preferred
- English language proficiency
- Knowledge of Workplace Safety and Procedures
- Familiar with Risk Assessments
- Time Management
The post Minopex: Engineering Traineeship 2021/2022 appeared first on Online Jobs.