Main Responsibilities or Functions of Job (describe Major Responsibilities)
- Work in a safe manner
- Provide general services on used Epiroc equipment and components in a workshop environment
- Conduct inspections on new Epiroc equipment.
- Strip and reassemble Epiroc equipment and components
- General housekeeping and cleaning of tools and work areas
- Work as team player.
- Collect technical information from Epiroc systems.
- Interact with customers.
- Represent the Epiroc brand in a professional way.
- Keep accurate administration of provided services.
Skills and Experience
- Matric / Grade 12
- Mechanical or Electrical (artisan) trade qualification
- Underground Experience
- Technical hands-on experience with mining equipment
- Computer literacy, being able to find information in technical databases
- Read and interpret technical, hydraulic, electrical diagrams
- Work in a team, excellent communication & interpersonal skills
United. Inspired. Performance unites us, Innovation inspires us, and commitment drives us to keep moving forward.
In the 150 countries where you can find Epiroc, we encourage our employees to take ownership of their own development and careers with the support from their leaders.
We are committed to give you every opportunity to succeed in a culture of innovation, diversity and collaboration, combined with a caring atmosphere.
Diversity and sustainability are key to grow fresh and innovative ideas and solutions for our customers. Epiroc is a leading manufacturer for the mining and infrastructure industries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com
How to Apply
The post Epiroc SA: Electrician appeared first on Latest Jobs.