KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health invites unemployed graduates to apply for Work Integrated Learning / Learnership Programme 2021.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 12 February 2021
Learnership Location: KwaZulu-Natal
The Department offers equal opportunity and is an affirmative action employer, whose aim is to promote representativity in all levels of occupational categories of employees in the Department. People with Disability (PWD) must feel free to apply.
Applications are invited for TVET learners who have completed N6 in the following fields:-
- Management Assistant
- Human Resource Management
- Office Administration
- Public Management
- Applicants must come from KwaZulu-Natal Province.
- Candidates must demonstrate willingness to work in specialized field.
- Must have completed N6 in the related fields.
DIRECTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- Application forms to be collected from Human Resources Office at any Department of Health Institutions as well as Head Office.
- One application per applicant must be submitted to the relevant District, attach originally certified copies of educational qualifications (Matric & N6 certificates, Identity Document and updated curriculum vitae.
- A signed affidavit from the Commissioner of Oath as proof of unemployment, clearly indicating that you have not benefited from the TVET programme before.
- If you do not hear form the Department within 4 weeks after the closing date, kindly regard your application as unsuccessful.
NB: – Failure to comply with the above directives will disqualify the candidate.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom