Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma Municipality invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 05 February 2021
Internship Location: Himeville, KwaZulu-Natal
Salary: R 75 000 – 00 p.a
On the job training will be given in the following areas:
- Budgeting, Reporting and Asset Management
- Expenditure Management including payments of suppliers and creditors
- Revenue Management i.e. Billing, Debt Collection and Indigent Support
- Financial statements
- Procurement and Contracts management
- General financial management administration.
- Perform any other duties that may be delegated by a Superior
- Grade 12 / Matric
- National Diploma/Degree in Commerce or any other relevant qualification.
- Good communication skills.
- Computer Literacy
How to apply
A signed application letter, certified copies of your academic qualifications, ID, Driver’s license, and a detailed copy of your curriculum vitae with three references must accompany your application.
Applications can submitted:
Via email to: [email protected]
Via Post to:
Mr N C Vezi, the Municipal Manager,
Dr Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma Local Municipality,
P.O Box 62,
Hand-deliver to: Municipality Building, Main Street, Creighton 3263 or 32 Arbuckle Street, Himeville, 3256 (During office hours from 08h00 to 16h30).
Closing Date: 05 February 2021 At 16:00 Pm
NB. No faxed applications will be accepted. Correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed candidates, should you not receive correspondence within one month of closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom