Sappi Southern Africa
Rigger Helper – January 2021 ( P14 )
Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires a RIGGER HELPER to safely perform less complex tasks and should assist Artisans with complex tasks, thereby contributing to the overall equipment effectiveness.
This role reports into the Rigging Foreman
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Attend Multi-Disciplinary Team morning meeting .
- Collecting of Materials from the stores when required.
- Move and transport of equipment in workplace.
- Clean machines, tools and working areas as required.
- Assist Artisans with breakdowns and perform tasks as per competency level.
- Perform 60 second risk assessment as per Sappi policy
- Select the correct tools for the job. Clean and maintain tools after use each time.
- Obtain Licences for various mobile equipment as found on Ngodwana Mill site
- Required to work overtime as required by the business
- Required to perform standby duties with the Rigger on call.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Relevant NQF 4 or Grade 12 with Maths and Science
- Previous Rigging experience
- The candidate must have a valid driving license, minimum code EB
Closing Date: 15 February 2021
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.