Anova Health Institute invites unemployed graduates to apply for Learnership Programme 2021.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 05 February 2021
Learnership Location: Johannesburg
We are looking for Learners to be registered on Anova Health Institute Learnership Programme for 2021-2022 period for a 12 months programme. A Learnership will provide an opportunity for one to gain theoretical and practical knowledge in the workplace. Upon successful completion of this Learnership programme, the Learners will receive a National certificate in General / Business Administration – NQF level 4.
In completion of the Learnership after 12 months, the Learners can pursue a career in:
- Admin Assistant/Office Administration
Learnership Programme Requirements
- A valid certified copy of Grade 12 certificate.
- Not involved in any studies from October 2020 to June 2022.
- The learner may not have been a beneficiary of any other HWSETA grant within the 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 financial year.
- Persons with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability.
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid South African ID will be considered.
- Effective communication in written and verbal English.
- Basic computer skills.
As a Learner on this programme you will be required to meet the following objectives:
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments.
- Attend work to gain required experience.
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work under pressure & team player.
How to apply
Submit your CV and application letter to Fuzile Madikane at [email protected]
Please provide certified ID copy and certified matric certificate with your application.
Please specify the above position and reference number on the subject line for a quicker response.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom