Financial and Fiscal Commission (FFC) hereby invites unemployed graduates to apply for Research Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 09 February 2021
Internship Location: Cape Town and Midrand / Pretoria
Salary Scale: R 269 862–R314 888per annum
The Financial and Fiscal Commission (FFC) is offering internship with the duration of 12 months.The internship provides an opportunity to benefit from skills transfer and exposure to the work activities of the FFC through coaching and mentoring.
- Minimum of a Degree in Economics, Public Finance, Statistics, Econometrics or related field.
- Not be a previous beneficiary of an internship programme
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to work with various quantitative/statistical software packages would be an advantage.
- Good writing and presentation skills, with excellent command of written and spoken English.
- South African citizenship.
- Priority will be given to designated groups and applicants with a postgraduate qualification.
How to apply
Applications: Interested applicants must submit a covering letter using the advert reference number, a Curriculum Vitae plus names of two contactable references, certified copies of qualifications, University transcripts for all academic years and a copy of Identity Document to [email protected]
The FFC is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and reserves the right not to make an appointment. Women and people with disabilities are invited to apply.Where applicable, additional checks on candidates will be conducted.
For questions and general information please visit www.ffc.co.za or contact 011 207 2300.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom