Jacaranda FM in partnership with Voice of Wits (VOW FM) hereby invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 17 February 2021 @ 17H00
Internship Location: Braamfontein and Midrand
Description: Jacaranda FM has a highly exciting Radio Internship
opportunity available! We are searching for two Interns to join our
vibrant and dynamic team.
Do you have some experience in radio and marketing? Love radio? Combine your passion for radio, and your creative ability to come up with new and exciting ideas!
It is a 12 month internship program based at our Midrand offices in Gauteng, effective March 2021 to March 2022.
You will share your time between Jacaranda FM and Voice of Wits 88.1 over the course of the internship. For the duration of the internship a basic stipend will be paid. The successful applicants will also participate in training at the WitsRadio Academy.
At Jacaranda FM, interns will:
- Be introduced to programming, marketing & IT & Technical.
- Assist in the various areas, thereby learning the practical skills
At VOW FM, interns will:
- Be actively involved in the day to day operations of Voice of Wits
specifically production, programming and management.
- Assist in all departments at Voice of Wits, to gain exposure to all
areas of radio environment.
Requirements for Jacaranda FM internship:
- A bachelor’s degree or relevant qualification is preferred, but matric
is the minimum requirement.
- Computer literate, with skills in word processing, presentation and
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong initiative and drive.
- Driver’s License is preferable.
- Knowledge of current affairs and a good general knowledge.
- Some experience in radio (production/programming/marketing) will be an advantage.
- The Jacaranda Radio Internship requires good command of Afrikaans and English.
How to apply
Applicants should submit a letter of motivation and a detailed CV to
[email protected] attention Shoeshoe Qhu.
Jacaranda FM is committed to the achievement of equity in employment
in respect of race, gender and disability. All appointments will be made
in this context.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom