Faurecia invites unemployed graduates to apply for HR Graduate / Internship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 15th February 2021 @ 12:00
Internship Location: Gauteng
The HR Graduate is responsible for providing quality HR compliance and administrative support to the HR Team. The HR Graduate is responsible for general administration and all other task required by the HR Officer. The Controlling Graduate supports the Plant Controlling team during monthly closings and assists in the financial analyses required by the business.
- Education: Diploma/ B-Tech/ Honours in Human Resource Management or any related qualification from an accredited institution
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team-oriented environment
- MS Office
- Teamwork: work proactively with other team members
- Languages: Ability to speak, write and read the English language
How to apply
Interested applicants are to submit a comprehensive CV, coupled with copies of their academic results, qualifications and ID via the online portals.
For latest South African lastest Internships, Learnerships, Apprenticeships and Bursaries follow / like our Facebook page StudentRoom